Your Google Cloud cost and payment history is available in the Cloud Billing console, on the Transactions page.
Permissions required to view your cost and payment history
To complete the tasks described in this document, on the Cloud Billing account you must have the permissions granted to a Billing Account Viewer.
View transaction history
To view your transaction history, access the Transactions page in the Cloud Billing console:
Sign in to the Google Cloud Console.
Open the Cloud Console Navigation menu, and then select Billing.
If you have more than one Cloud Billing account, do one of the following:
- To manage Cloud Billing for the current project, select Go to linked billing account.
- To locate a different Cloud Billing account, select Manage billing accounts and then choose the account that you want to manage.
From the Billing navigation menu, click Transactions.
On the Transactions page, the default view is a detailed transaction view of all transactions for the last 3 months. Use the toggles on this page to do any of the following:
- Select level of detail to display. Switch between a Detailed transaction view (default) and a Summary view.
- View account history by transaction type. Select the type of transactions you want to view. Options include All transactions (default), or you can filter transactions by Costs, Payments, Adjustments (usually, any credits applied to your account), and Taxes (such as sales tax or Value Added Tax (VAT) that apply to your account).
- Change the date range. The default date range is Last 3 months. You can choose one of the pre-defined date ranges, such as Previous month or This year, or select Custom date range to set a range you prefer.
Access or download documents
On the Transactions page, you can access and download available documents (for example, invoices or statements) or payment receipts. The documents available to access and download depend on your billing account type, as well as the views and filters you set on the Transactions page.
Access statements or invoices
In the Transactions table, expand the Documents row to view available documents.
- If the available documents are statements, click the statement number to download a PDF version of the statement.
- If the available documents are invoices, click View invoices to access the Documents page where you can view and download your invoices.
Both statements and invoices include a summary of your monthly costs but do not include a breakdown of your cost details. To understand the cost details that reconcile to your invoice, including a granular view of your monthly costs such as project-level breakdowns and costs by subaccount (for resellers), use the Cloud Billing Cost table report. See View and download the cost details of your invoice or statement for more information.
Access payment receipts
- On the Transactions page, set the toggles above the table to control the
view and filter the list of transactions:
- In the View drop-down, select Detailed transaction view.
- In the Transaction type drop-down, select Payments. The list of transactions is filtered to display payments made.
- In the Date range drop-down, set the date range so that it corresponds to the receipts you want to view.
- From the list of transactions, in the Description column, click the Payment link to view the payment receipt. The receipt opens in a new browser window.
Download or print account activities
To download a CSV of the account activities displayed in the Transactions table, in the table header, click Download.
To print a report of the account activities displayed in the Transactions table, in the table header, click Print.
For detailed information about finding a Cloud Billing document, such as an invoice, statement, or receipt, see Get an invoice, statement, or payment receipt.
For more information on Cloud Billing best practices and billing resource management, please refer to the Cloud Billing Onboarding Checklist article.
Other related topics:
- View and download the cost details of your invoice or statement
- Export Cloud Billing data to BigQuery
- View your Cloud Billing reports and cost trends
- Create, modify, or close your Cloud Billing account