Your billing account's Payment overview page contains a summary of your costs and payment information. Here, you can:
- View a transactions summary card and access the transaction details by clicking View transactions.
- View a summary of how you pay and manage your account's payment information by clicking Manage payment methods.
View transaction history
To view your transaction history, access the Transactions page in Cloud Billing:
- Sign in to the Google Cloud Console.
- Open the console navigation menu ( ) and select Billing.
- If you have more than one billing account, select Go to linked billing account to manage the current project's billing. To locate a different billing account, select Manage billing accounts.
- From the Billing navigation menu, click Transactions.
On the Transactions page, the default view is of all transactions for the last 3 months. Use the toggles on this page to do any of the following:
- View a detailed transaction history or a summary. In Detailed view, you can see your account billing activity detailed by day. No line item will be shown for days in which no activity occurred. In Summary view transactions are grouped by type so that you can see things like costs, payments, and adjustments at a glance.
- View account history by transaction type. Click All transactions to sort on Costs, Payments, Adjustments (usually, any credits applied to your account), and Taxes (applicable taxes or Value Added Tax (VAT) that apply to your account).
- Change the date range. You can choose one of the pre-defined date ranges, such as Previous month or This year, or select Custom date range to set a range you prefer.
View or download documents
On the Transactions page, you can view or download available documents (for example, invoices or statements. The documents available for download depend on your billing account type, as well as the views and filters you set on the page.
To download documents:
- In the Transactions table, under the desired date range, expand the Documents row to view available documents.
- Click the invoice or statement number link to download the document. You can download a CSV or PDF version of invoices.
To download or print the account activities:
To download a CSV of the account activities displayed in the Transactions table, in the date range bar, click the download icon ().
To print a report of the account activities displayed in the Transactions table, in the date range bar, click the print icon ().
For detailed information about getting an invoice, statement, or receipt, see Get an Invoice, Statement, or Payment Receipt.
For more information on Cloud Billing best practices and billing resource management, please refer to the Billing Onboarding Checklist article.
Other related topics: