Terraform is a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure. It uses configuration files to describe the components needed to run a single application or your entire infrastructure.
You can use the Google Cloud Terraform Provider to create Spanner instances and databases, and to modify or delete Spanner resources.
The Google Cloud Terraform Provider offers the following Spanner resources:
For more information about using these resources to create and manage Spanner instances and databases, see Using Terraform with Google Cloud or consult the Google Cloud Terraform Provider reference.
- Learn more about Terraform.
- Try out code examples that use the Google Cloud Terraform Provider with Spanner.
- For a step-by-step tutorial, try the Spanner with Terraform codelab.
- View the Google Cloud Terraform Provider repository on GitHub.
- File a GitHub issue to report a bug or ask a question about Terraform.