Terraform is a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure. It uses configuration files to describe the components needed to run a single application or your entire infrastructure.
You can use the Google Cloud Terraform Provider to create Cloud Spanner instances and databases, and to modify or delete Cloud Spanner resources.
The Google Cloud Terraform Provider offers the following Cloud Spanner resources:
For more information about using these resources to create and manage Cloud Spanner instances and databases, see Using Terraform with Google Cloud or consult the Google Cloud Terraform Provider reference.
- Learn more about Terraform.
- Try out code examples that use the Google Cloud Terraform Provider with Cloud Spanner.
- For a step-by-step tutorial, try the Cloud Spanner with Terraform codelab.
- View the Google Cloud Terraform Provider repository on GitHub.
- File a GitHub issue to report a bug or ask a question about Terraform.