kf enable-autoscaling - Enable autoscaling for App.
kf enable-autoscaling APP_NAME [flags]
Enabling autoscaling creates a HorizontalPodAutoscaler (HPA) for an App. HPA controls the number of replicas the App should have based on CPU utilization.
Autoscaler will only take effect after autoscaling limits are set and autoscaling rules are added.
Set autoscaling limits by running: kf update-autoscaling-limits APP_NAME MIN_INSTANCES MAX_INSTANCES
Add rules by running: kf create-autoscaling-rule APP_NAME RULE_TYPE MIN_THRESHOLD MAX_THRESHOLD
kf enable-autoscaling myapp
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for enable-autoscaling
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.