kf ssh - Open a shell on an App instance.
kf ssh APP_NAME [flags]
Opens a shell on an App instance using the Pod exec endpoint.
This command mimics CF's SSH command by opening a connection to the Kubernetes control plane which spawns a process in a Pod.
The command connects to an arbitrary Pod that matches the App's runtime labels. If you want a specific Pod, use the pod/
NOTE: Traffic is encrypted between the CLI and the control plane, and between the control plane and Pod. A malicious Kubernetes control plane could observe the traffic.
# Open a shell to a specific App kf ssh myapp # Open a shell to a specific Pod kf ssh pod/myapp-revhex-podhex # Start a different command with args kf ssh myapp -c /my/command -c arg1 -c arg2
- Command to run for the shell. Subsequent definitions will be used as args. (default [/bin/bash])
- Container to start the command in. (default "user-container")
- Don't use a TTY when executing.
- help for ssh
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.