kf set-env - Create or update an environment variable for an App.
kf set-env APP_NAME ENV_VAR_NAME ENV_VAR_VALUE [flags]
Sets an environment variable for an App. Existing environment variable(s) on the App with the same name will be replaced.
Apps will be updated without downtime.
kf set-env myapp ENV production
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for set-env
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.