kf delete-network-policy - Delete the NetworkPolicy with the given name in the targeted Space.
kf delete-network-policy NAME [flags]
Deletes the NetworkPolicy with the given name and wait for it to be deleted.
Kubernetes will delete the NetworkPolicy once all child resources it owns have been deleted. Deletion may take a long time if any of the following conditions are true:
- There are many child objects.
- There are finalizers on the object preventing deletion.
The cluster is in an unhealthy state.
kf delete-network-policy my-networkpolicy
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for delete-network-policy
- Number of times to retry execution if the command isn't successful. (default 5)
- Set the delay between retries. (default 1s)
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.