kf scale - Change the horizontal or vertical scale of an App without downtime.
kf scale APP_NAME [flags]
Scaling an App will change the number of desired instances and/or the requested resources for each instance.
Instances are replaced one at a time, always ensuring that the desired number of instances are healthy. This property is upheld by running one additional instance of the App and swapping it out for an old instance.
The operation completes once all instances have been replaced.
# Display current scale settings kf scale myapp # Scale to exactly 3 instances kf scale myapp --instances 3
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for scale
- Number of instances, must be >= 1. (default -1)
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.