kf completion - Generate auto-completion for the Kf CLI.
kf completion bash|zsh [flags]
This command is used to create bash/zsh auto-completion for the Kf CLI.
eval "$(kf completion bash)" eval "$(kf completion zsh)"
- help for completion
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.