kf unbind-route-service - Unbind a route service instance from an HTTP route.
kf unbind-route-service DOMAIN [--hostname HOSTNAME] [--path PATH] SERVICE_INSTANCE [flags]
Unbinding a route service from an HTTP route causes requests to go straight to the HTTP route, rather than being processed by the route service first.
kf unbind-route-service company.com --hostname myapp --path mypath myauthservice
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for unbind-route-service
- Hostname for the Route.
- URL path for the Route.
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.