kf create-service-broker - Add a service broker to the marketplace.
kf create-service-broker NAME USERNAME PASSWORD URL [flags]
kf create-service-broker mybroker user pass http://mybroker.broker.svc.cluster.local
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for create-service-broker
- Only create the broker in the targeted space.
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.