kf unset-env - Delete an environment variable on an App.
kf unset-env APP_NAME ENV_VAR_NAME [flags]
Removes an environment variable by name from an App. Any existing environment variable(s) on the App with the same name will be removed.
Environment variables that are set by Kf or on the Space will be unaffected.
Apps will be updated without downtime.
kf unset-env myapp FOO
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for unset-env
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.