kf delete-service-broker - Remove a service broker from the marketplace.
kf delete-service-broker NAME [flags]
kf delete-service-broker mybroker
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for delete-service-broker
- Set to delete a space scoped service broker.
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.