kf delete-space - Delete the Space with the given name.
kf delete-space NAME [flags]
Deletes the Space with the given name and wait for it to be deleted.
Kubernetes will delete the Space once all child resources it owns have been deleted. Deletion may take a long time if any of the following conditions are true:
- There are many child objects.
- There are finalizers on the object preventing deletion.
The cluster is in an unhealthy state.
Deleting a Space will also delete its:
The backing Kubernetes Namespace
Kubernetes resources in the Namespace
You will be unable to make changes to resources in the Space once deletion has begun.
kf delete-space my-space
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for delete-space
- Number of times to retry execution if the command isn't successful. (default 5)
- Set the delay between retries. (default 1s)
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.