kf delete-route - Delete a Route in the targeted Space.
kf delete-route DOMAIN [--hostname HOSTNAME] [--path PATH] [flags]
# Delete the Route myapp.example.com kf delete-route example.com --hostname myapp # Delete a Route on a path myapp.example.com/mypath kf delete-route example.com --hostname myapp --path /mypath
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for delete-route
- Hostname for the Route.
- URL path for the Route.
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.