kf stop - Remove instances of a running App and stop network traffic.
kf stop APP_NAME [flags]
Stopping an App will remove the associated Kubernetes Deployment and Service. This will also delete any historical revisions associated with the App. HTTP traffic being routed to the App will instead be routed to other Apps bound to the Route or will error with an 404 status code if no other Apps are bound.
kf stop myapp
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for stop
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.