kf create-autoscaling-rule - Create autoscaling rule for App.
kf create-autoscaling-rule APP RULE_TYPE MIN_THRESHOLD MAX_THRESHOLD [flags]
Create an autoscaling rule for App.
The only supported rule type is CPU. It is the target percentage. It is calculated by taking the average of MIN_THRESHOLD and MAX_THRESHOLD.
The range of MIN_THRESHOLD and MAX_THRESHOLD is 1 to 100 (percent).
# Scale myapp based on CPU load targeting 50% utilization (halfway between 20 and 80) kf create-autoscaling-rule myapp CPU 20 80
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for create-autoscaling-rule
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.