kf restart - Restart each running instance of an App without downtime.
kf restart APP_NAME [flags]
Restarting an App will replace each running instance of an App with a new one.
Instances are replaced one at a time, always ensuring that the desired number of instances are healthy. This property is upheld by running one additional instance of the App and swapping it out for an old instance.
The operation completes once all instances have been replaced.
kf restart myapp
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for restart
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.