Deleting the test clone has no impact whatsoever on the source platform from which you created them. Changes made to data in the test clone at the Compute Engine destination are not replicated back to the source platform.
Deleting test clone using the Migrate for Compute Engine Manager
You can delete test clones that are part of waves from the Migrate for Compute Engine Manager:
- From the Start New Job page, select the runbook with test clones running.
- Change the operation to Delete Clone
- Click Start.
Deleting test clones using VMware vCenter
To delete a test clone:
- Sign in to vSphere vCenter.
- Select Datacenter > Migrate for Google Compute Engine > Delete Clone.
- Confirm the deletion by entering the number that appears next to the box.
The status of deleting the test clone can be viewed on the vSphere Task Console, or on the Cloud Instance Information portlet on the VM Summary page.