Move to Google Cloud 10X faster
NetApp and Google Cloud have partnered to offer a simple cloud-native storage service. Our partnership is unique in that the service is designed to look and feel like a native Google Cloud service offering with integrated billing, APIs, user interface, and Google Cloud support.
- Cloud native storage that eliminates the need to refactor your application’s data plane
- Solve your applications’ availability, protection, and data management problems — instantly
Cloud native applications
- Simple, flexible, and automated storage for application-development tools
- Persistent storage for stateful microservices in Kubernetes
- Provide standard file interfaces, directory structure, and permissions required by the most common analytics tools
- Run batch real-time analytics on your unstructured datasets
NetApp named 2018 Google Cloud Technology Partner of the Year for Infrastructure
Cloud Volumes Service for Google Cloud is a fully managed file storage service requiring no administration, while providing the guarantees that customers need for business continuity to run their mission-critical applications in the cloud.
Cloud Volumes Service delivers the right performance fit for your workload with the flexibility to increase or decrease capacity and performance levels on demand.
|IOPS||4,000 IOPS per TB||16,000 IOPS per TB||32,000 IOPS per TB|
|Max read throughput||16 MB per TB||64 MB per TB||128 MB per TB|
|Max write throughput||16 MB per TB||64 MB per TB||128 MB per TB|
|Max capacity per volume||100 TB||100 TB||100 TB|
|Protocols||NFSv3, SMB3||NFSv3, SMB3||NFSv3, SMB3|
|Encryption (data at rest)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Snapshot & copies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Pricing||$0.10 per GB/mo||$0.20 per GB/mo||$0.30 per GB/mo|