Simplify migration to Google Cloud
NetApp and Google Cloud have partnered to offer a simple cloud-native file storage service with high performance and advanced data management capabilities. Our partnership is unique in that the service is designed to look and feel like a native Google Cloud service offering with integrated billing, APIs, user interface, and Google Cloud support.
- Cloud native storage that eliminates the need to refactor your application’s data plane
- Solve your applications’ availability, protection, and data management problems — instantly
Cloud native applications
- Simple, flexible, and automated storage for application-development tools
- Persistent storage for stateful microservices in Kubernetes
- Provide standard file interfaces, directory structure, and permissions required by the most common analytics tools
- Run batch real-time analytics on your unstructured datasets
NetApp named 2018 Google Cloud Technology Partner of the Year for Infrastructure
Cloud Volumes Service for Google Cloud is a fully managed file storage service requiring no administration, while providing the guarantees that customers need to run their mission-critical applications in the cloud.