- Sign up for a Google account.
If you don't already have one, sign up for a Google account.
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Select your desired project to enable Hadoop on Google Cloud Platform.
If you want to create a new project, click on Create Project.
- Activate Google Compute Engine.
Click on Compute Engine to activate the service.
- Activate Google Cloud Storage.
Click on Cloud Storage to activate the service.
- Set up billing.
Google Compute Engine and Google Cloud Storage will prompt you to set up billing before you can use the service. It is not possible to use these services without activating billing.