- gcloud recommender insights mark-accepted - mark an insight's state as ACCEPTED
- Mark an insight's state as ACCEPTED. Can be applied to insights in ACTIVE or ACCEPTED state. The following are currently supported: project, billing_account, folder, and organization.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Insight id which will be marked as accepted
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- Etag of a insight
Resource that is associated with cloud entity type. Currently four mutually
exclusive flags are supported, --project, --billing-account, --folder,
--organization. Exactly one of these must be specified:
- The Google Cloud Platform Billing Account ID to use for this invocation.
- Folder ID to use for this invocation.
- The Google Cloud Platform Organization ID to use for this invocation.
The Google Cloud Platform Project Number to use for this invocation.
The Google Cloud Platform project ID to use for this invocation. If omitted, then the current project is assumed; the current project can be listed using
gcloud config list --format='text(core.project)'and can be set using
gcloud config set project PROJECTID.
--projectand its fallback
core/projectproperty play two roles in the invocation. It specifies the project of the resource to operate on. It also specifies the project for API enablement check, quota, and billing. To specify a different project for quota and billing, use
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- Insight Type of the insights
- State metadata for recommendation, in format of --state-metadata=key1=value1,key2=value2
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To mark an insight as ACCEPTED:
gcloud recommender insights mark-accepted abcd-1234 --project=project-name --location=global --insight-type=google.compute.firewall.Insight --etag=abc123
- These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-02-09 UTC.