- gcloud alpha resource-manager folders undelete - undelete a folder
gcloud alpha resource-manager folders undelete
(ALPHA)Undeletes the folder with the given folder ID.
This command can fail for the following reasons:
- There is no folder with the given ID.
- The active account does not have Owner or Editor permissions for the given folder.
- When the folder to be undeleted has the same display name as an active folder under this folder's parent.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- ID for the folder you want to undelete.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration,
--flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token,
--user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run
$ gcloud helpfor details.
The following command undeletes the folder with the ID
$ gcloud alpha resource-manager folders undelete 3589215982
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice.