- gcloud alpha resource-manager folders delete - delete a folder
gcloud alpha resource-manager folders delete
(ALPHA)Delete a folder, given a valid folder ID.
This command can fail for the following reasons:
- There is no folder with the given ID.
- The active account does not have permission to delete the given folder.
- The folder to be deleted is not empty.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- ID for the folder you want to delete.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --configuration,
--flatten, --format, --help, --log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token,
--user-output-enabled, --verbosity. Run
$ gcloud helpfor details.
The following command deletes a folder with the ID
$ gcloud alpha resource-manager folders delete 123456789
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice.