- gcloud beta ml video detect-text - detect text in videos
(BETA)Detect text in videos.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Path to the video to be analyzed. Must be a local path or a Google Cloud Storage URI.
- Return immediately, without waiting for the operation in progress to complete.
- Language hints can be specified if the languages to be detected are known beforehand. It can increase the accuracy of the detection. Language hints must be language codes in BCP-47 format. Automatic language detection is performed if no language hints are provided.
- Location to which the results should be written. Must be a Google Cloud Storage URI.
Optional Cloud region where annotation should take place. If no region is
specified, a region will be determined based on video file location.
REGIONmust be one of:
Segments from the video which you want to analyze (by default, the entire video
will be treated as one segment). Must be in the format
START1:END1[,START2:END2,…] (inclusive). START and END of segments must
be a properly formatted duration string of the form
* H is the number of hours from beginning of video * M is the number of minutes from the beginning of video * S is the number of seconds from the beginning of the video
H, M and S can be specified as ints or floats for fractional units (to microsecond resolution). Unit chars (e.g.
s) are required. Microseconds can be specified using fractional seconds e.g. 0.000569s == 569 microseconds.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
videointelligence/v1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/video-intelligence/docs/
To detect text in video file 'gs://my_bucket/input_file.mp4':
$ gcloud beta ml video detect-text gs://my_bucket/input_file.mp4
- This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-05-27.