- gcloud beta identity groups memberships modify-membership-roles - add/remove/modify membership roles of a membership in a group
(BETA)Add/remove/modify membership roles OR update expiry details of membership in a group.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- The email address of the group that member-email belongs to.
- The email address of the group or user that is being updated
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- Membership roles to be added. Currently supported MembershipRole: 'MEMBER', 'OWNER', 'MANAGER'.
- Membership role names to be removed. Currently supported MembershipRole: 'OWNER', 'MANAGER'. MEMBER-less owner is not supported so removing just MEMBER role won't be possible.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
cloudidentity/v1beta1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/identity/
To add a new membership role to an existing group-member pair.
$ gcloud beta identity groups memberships modify-membership-roles \ --group-email="email@example.com" \ --member-email="firstname.lastname@example.org" \ --add-roles=OWNER
- This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-02-04.