- gcloud beta emulators spanner start - start a local Cloud Spanner emulator
(BETA)This command starts a local Cloud Spanner emulator.
- If true, the emulator will randomly inject faults into transactions. This facilitates application abort-retry testing.
- The host:port to which the emulator should be bound. The default value is localhost:9010. Note that this port serves gRPC requests. To override the default port serving REST requests, use --rest-port. If using Docker to run the emulator, the host must be specified as an ipaddress.
- The port at which REST requests are served. gcloud uses REST to communicate with the emulator. The default value is 9020.
- Use the cloud spanner emulator docker image even if the platform has a native binary available in the sdk. Currently we only provide a native binary for Linux. For other systems, you must install docker for your platform before starting the emulator.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To start a local Cloud Spanner emulator, run:
gcloud beta emulators spanner start
- This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-12-15 UTC.