- gcloud beta compute org-security-policies rules describe - describe a Compute Engine organization security policy rule
gcloud beta compute org-security-policies rules describeis used to describe organization security policy rule.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Priority of the security policy rule to describe.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- Display name of the security policy into which the rule should be described.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- Organization which the organization security policy belongs to. Must be set if SECURITY_POLICY is display name.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To describe a rule with priority ``10" in an organization security policy with
ID ``123456789", run:
gcloud beta compute org-security-policies rules describe describe 10 --security-policy=123456789
- This command is currently in BETA and may change without notice. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-08-18 UTC.