- gcloud alpha logging buckets delete - delete a bucket
(ALPHA)Delete a bucket.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- ID of the bucket to delete.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- Location of the bucket.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
At most one of these may be specified:
- Delete a bucket associated with this billing account.
- Delete a bucket associated with this folder.
- Delete a bucket associated with this organization.
Delete a bucket associated with this project.
The Google Cloud Platform project name to use for this invocation. If omitted, then the current project is assumed; the current project can be listed using
gcloud config list --format='text(core.project)'and can be set using
gcloud config set project PROJECTID.
--projectand its fallback
core/projectproperty play two roles in the invocation. It specifies the project of the resource to operate on. It also specifies the project for API enablement check, quota, and billing. To specify a different project for quota and billing, use
- At most one of these may be specified:
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-01-07.