- gcloud alpha identity groups memberships add - create a new membership in an existing group
(ALPHA)Create a new membership in an existing group.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- The email address of the group the new membership is being added to.
- The email address of the group or user being added to a group.
- The organization of the group the new membership is being added to.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- Optional time of expiration for the membership. This is given as a duration from now, for example '30d', '6m', '3y' for 30 days, 6 months, or 3 years respectively.
- Roles for the membership within the Group. If not specified, MEMBER will be used as a default value.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
cloudidentity/v1alpha1API. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/identity/
To create a new membership in a group:
gcloud alpha identity groups memberships add --group-email="email@example.com" --organization="5149234212" --member-email="firstname.lastname@example.org"
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-06-30 UTC.