- gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies update - update a Google Compute Engine organization security policy
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies updateis used to update organization security policies. An organization security policy is a set of rules that controls access to various resources.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Display name or ID of the security policy to update.
- An optional, textual description for the organization security policy.
- Organization in which the organization security policy is to be updated. Must be set if SECURITY_POLICY is display name.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To update an organization security policy with ID ``123456789" to change the
description to ``New description", run:
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies update update 123456789 --description='New description'
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-08-04 UTC.