- gcloud alpha compute forwarding-rules import - import a forwarding rule
(ALPHA)Imports a forwarding rule's configuration from a file.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Name of the forwarding rule to import.
- Path to a YAML file containing configuration export data. The YAML file must not contain any output-only fields. Alternatively, you may omit this flag to read from standard input.For a schema describing the export/import format, see: $CLOUDSDKROOT/lib/googlecloudsdk/schemas/compute/alpha/ForwardingRule.yaml. Note: $CLOUDSDKROOT represents the Cloud SDK's installation directory.
At most one of these may be specified:
- If set, the forwarding rule is global.
Region of the forwarding rule to import. If not specified, you may be prompted
to select a region (interactive mode only).
To avoid prompting when this flag is omitted, you can set the
gcloud config set compute/region REGION
A list of regions can be fetched by running:
To unset the property, run:
gcloud config unset compute/region
Alternatively, the region can be stored in the environment variable
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
Import a forwarding rule by running:
gcloud alpha compute forwarding-rules import NAME --source=<path-to-file>
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-01-07 UTC.