- gcloud alpha asset feeds delete - delete a Cloud Asset Inventory Feed
(ALPHA)Delete a Cloud Asset Inventory Feed.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Asset feed identifier to delete.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
Exactly one of these must be specified:
- Folder of the feed.
- Organization of the feed.
project of the feed.
The Google Cloud Platform project name to use for this invocation. If omitted, then the current project is assumed; the current project can be listed using
gcloud config list --format='text(core.project)'and can be set using
gcloud config set project PROJECTID.
--projectand its fallback
core/projectproperty play two roles in the invocation. It specifies the project of the resource to operate on. It also specifies the project for API enablement check, quota, and billing. To specify a different project for quota and billing, use
- Exactly one of these must be specified:
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To delete a feed 'feed1' in project 'p1', run:
$ gcloud alpha asset feeds delete feed1 --project=p1
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-02-04.