- gcloud alpha ai-platform models remove-iam-policy-binding - remove IAM policy binding for a model
(ALPHA)Remove an IAM policy binding from the IAM policy of a ML model. One binding consists of a member, a role, and an optional condition. See $ gcloud alpha ai-platform models get-iam-policy for examples of how to specify a model resource.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Model resource - The AI Platform model for which to remove IAM policy binding
from. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given
arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the [project]
attribute: provide the argument [model] on the command line with a fully
specified name; provide the argument [--project] on the command line; set the
property [core/project]. This must be specified.
- ID of the model or fully qualified identifier for the model.
- Model resource - The AI Platform model for which to remove IAM policy binding from. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the [project] attribute: provide the argument [model] on the command line with a fully specified name; provide the argument [--project] on the command line; set the property [core/project]. This must be specified.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
The member to remove the binding for. Should be of the form
Can also be one of the following special values:
allUsers- Special identifier that represents anyone who is on the internet, with or without a Google account.
allAuthenticatedUsers- Special identifier that represents anyone who is authenticated with a Google account or a service account.
- The role to remove the member from.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
Google Cloud region of the regional endpoint to use for this command. If
unspecified, the command uses the global endpoint of the AI Platform Training
and Prediction API.
Learn more about regional endpoints and see a list of available regions: https://cloud.google.com/ai-platform/prediction/docs/regional-endpoints
REGIONmust be one of:
At most one of these may be specified:
- Remove all bindings with this role and member, irrespective of any conditions.
The condition of the binding to be removed. When the condition is explicitly
--condition=None), it matches a binding without a condition. Otherwise, only the binding with a condition which exactly matches the specified condition (including the optional description) will be removed.
- (Required) Expression of the condition which evaluates to True or False. This uses a subset of Common Expression Language syntax.
- (Required) A short string describing the purpose of the expression.
(Optional) Additional description for the expression.
NOTE: An unsatisfied condition will not allow access via this binding.
Path to a local JSON or YAML file that defines the condition. To see available
fields, see the help for
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To remove an IAM policy binding for the role of 'roles/ml.admin' for the user
'email@example.com' on model with identifier 'my_model', run:
gcloud alpha ai-platform models remove-iam-policy-binding my_model --member='user:firstname.lastname@example.org' --role='roles/ml.admin'
To remove an IAM policy binding for the role of 'roles/ml.admin' from all authenticated users on model 'my_model', run:
gcloud alpha ai-platform models remove-iam-policy-binding my_model --member='allAuthenticatedUsers' --role='roles/ml.admin'
See https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/managing-policies for details of policy role and member types.
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-11-10 UTC.