- gcloud alpha ai-platform models create - create a new AI Platform model
(ALPHA)Create a new AI Platform model.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Name of the model.
- Description of the model.
- If set, enables StackDriver Logging of stderr and stdout streams for online prediction. These logs are more verbose than the standard access logs and can be helpful for debugging.
- If set, enables StackDriver Logging for online prediction. These logs are like standard server access logs, containing information such as timestamps and latency for each request.
List of label KEY=VALUE pairs to add.
Keys must start with a lowercase character and contain only hyphens (
-), underscores (
_), lowercase characters, and numbers. Values must contain only hyphens (
-), underscores (
_), lowercase characters, and numbers.
At most one of these may be specified:
Google Cloud region of the regional endpoint to use for this command.
If you specify this flag, do not specify
Learn more about regional endpoints and see a list of available regions: https://cloud.google.com/ai-platform/prediction/docs/regional-endpoints
REGIONmust be one of:
The Google Cloud region where the model will be deployed (currently only a
single region is supported).
Defaults to 'us-central1' while using the global endpoint.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-12-15 UTC.