- gcloud alpha access-context-manager levels replace-all - replace all existing access levels
(ALPHA)Replace all existing access level in specified access policy with access levels specified in a file.
To replace all levels within a policy, using etag:
gcloud alpha access-context-manager levels replace-all my-policy-number --source-file=path-to-file-containing-all-replacement-access-levels.yaml --etag=optional-latest-etag-of-policy
To replace all levels within a policy, without using etag:
gcloud alpha access-context-manager levels replace-all my-policy-number --source-file=path-to-file-containing-all-replacement-access-levels.yaml
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Policy resource - The access policy that contains the levels you want to
replace. This represents a Cloud resource.
- ID of the policy or fully qualified identifier for the policy.
- Policy resource - The access policy that contains the levels you want to replace. This represents a Cloud resource.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
Path to a file containing a list of access levels.
An access level file is a YAML-formatted list of access levels, which are YAML objects representing a Basic or Custom level as described in the API reference. For example:
- name: accessPolicies/my_policy/accessLevels/my_level title: My Basic Level description: Basic level for foo. basic: combiningFunction: AND conditions: - ipSubnetworks: - 192.168.100.14/24 - 2001:db8::/48 - members - user1:email@example.com - name: accessPolicies/my_policy/accessLevels/my_other_level title: My Other Custom Level description: Custom level for bar. custom: expr: expression: "origin.region_code in ['US', 'CA']"
For more information about the alpha version, see: https://cloud.google.com/access-context-manager/docs/reference/rest/v1alpha/accessPolicies.accessLevels For other versions, see: https://cloud.google.com/access-context-manager/docs/reference/rest/v1/accessPolicies.accessLevels
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- An etag which specifies the version of the Access Policy. Only etags that represent the latest version of the Access Policy will be accepted.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- API REFERENCE
This command uses the
accesscontextmanager/v1alphaAPI. The full documentation for this API can be found at: https://cloud.google.com/access-context-manager/docs/reference/rest/
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access allowlist. These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-08-04 UTC.