- gcloud ai-platform models remove-iam-policy-binding - remove IAM policy binding for a model
- Removes a policy binding from an AI Platform Model. One binding consists of a member, a role and an optional condition. See $ gcloud ai-platform models get-iam-policy for examples of how to specify a model resource.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
Model resource - The AI Platform model for which to remove IAM policy binding
from. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given
arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the
projectattribute: provide the argument
modelon the command line with a fully specified name; provide the argument
--projecton the command line; set the property
core/project. This must be specified.
ID of the model or fully qualified identifier for the model. To set the
nameattribute: provide the argument
modelon the command line.
- Model resource - The AI Platform model for which to remove IAM policy binding from. This represents a Cloud resource. (NOTE) Some attributes are not given arguments in this group but can be set in other ways. To set the
- REQUIRED FLAGS
The member to remove the binding for. Should be of the form
Can also be one of the following special values:
allUsers- Special identifier that represents anyone who is on the internet, with or without a Google account.
allAuthenticatedUsers- Special identifier that represents anyone who is authenticated with a Google account or a service account.
- The role to remove the member from.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
Google Cloud region of the regional endpoint to use for this command. If
unspecified, the command uses the global endpoint of the AI Platform Training
and Prediction API.
Learn more about regional endpoints and see a list of available regions: https://cloud.google.com/ai-platform/prediction/docs/regional-endpoints
REGIONmust be one of:
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To remove an IAM policy binding for the role of 'roles/ml.admin' for the user
'email@example.com' on model with identifier 'my_model', run:
gcloud ai-platform models remove-iam-policy-binding my_model --member='user:firstname.lastname@example.org' --role='roles/ml.admin'
To remove an IAM policy binding for the role of 'roles/ml.admin' from all authenticated users on model 'my_model', run:
gcloud ai-platform models remove-iam-policy-binding my_model --member='allAuthenticatedUsers' --role='roles/ml.admin'
See https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/managing-policies for details of policy role and member types.
- These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-02-09 UTC.