This page describes how to export and import pipeline configurations in JSON format. These JSON files are useful in the following scenarios:
- Moving pipelines from a design environment to an execution environment.
- Moving pipelines to a new Cloud Data Fusion version or instance.
Export your pipeline
To export your pipeline in JSON Format:
- In the Cloud Console, open the Instances page.
- Click View instance.
- Open the Cloud Data Fusion List page.
- For the desired pipelines, click .
- Click Export.
- Save the JSON files.
Import your pipeline
In the environment or instance where you want to import your pipeline:
- Open the Cloud Data Fusion Studio page.
- Click Import.
- Upload the JSON file that you saved when you exported your pipeline.
- (Optional) You might be prompted to upgrade the version of your plugins. Click Fix all. If a particular plugin is not found, follow the prompts to install it from the Hub.
- (Optional) If you use a custom plugin in your pipeline and you receive a prompt in the upgrade window that the plugin was not found, you must deploy that custom plugin first, and then import the pipeline again.
Your pipeline opens in the Studio page. To deploy your pipeline as-is, click Deploy.
A pipeline is exported in JSON format. The file includes information about sources, sinks, and the connections between them.
It doesn't include triggers that you created after the pipeline was deployed. To get details about those triggers, recreate them in a different environment.