- gcloud logging buckets describe - displays information about a bucket
- Displays information about a bucket.
To describe a bucket in a project, run:
gcloud logging buckets describe my-bucket --location=global
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- The id of the bucket to describe.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- Location of the bucket.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
At most one of these may be specified:
- Describe a bucket associated with this billing account.
- Describe a bucket associated with this folder.
- Describe a bucket associated with this organization.
Describe a bucket associated with this project.
The Google Cloud Platform project ID to use for this invocation. If omitted, then the current project is assumed; the current project can be listed using
gcloud config list --format='text(core.project)'and can be set using
gcloud config set project PROJECTID.
--projectand its fallback
core/projectproperty play two roles in the invocation. It specifies the project of the resource to operate on. It also specifies the project for API enablement check, quota, and billing. To specify a different project for quota and billing, use
- At most one of these may be specified:
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
- These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-03-23 UTC.