- gcloud compute vpn-gateways - read and manipulate Highly Available VPN Gateways
Read and manipulate highly available (HA) VPN gateways for Cloud VPN.
For more information about HA VPN gateways, see Cloud VPN overview.
See also: VPN Gateways API.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
is one of the following:
- Create a new Compute Engine Highly Available VPN gateway.
- Delete Compute Engine Highly Available VPN Gateways.
- Describe a Compute Engine Highly Available VPN Gateway.
- Get status of a Compute Engine Highly Available VPN Gateway.
- List Google Compute Engine Highly Available VPN Gateways.
- Update a Compute Engine Highly Available VPN gateway.
- These variants are also available:
gcloud compute vpn-gateways
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-03-02 UTC.