- gcloud compute network-endpoint-groups - read and manipulate Compute Engine network endpoint groups
Read and manipulate network endpoint groups.
For more information about network endpoint groups, see the network endpoint groups documentation.
See also: Network endpoint groups API.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
is one of the following:
- Create a Compute Engine network endpoint group.
- Delete a Compute Engine network endpoint group.
- Describe a Compute Engine network endpoint group.
- List Google Compute Engine network endpoint groups.
- List network endpoints in a network endpoint group.
- Update a Compute Engine network endpoint group.
- These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-03-02 UTC.