- gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies associations delete - delete a Google Compute Engine organization security policy association
gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies associations deleteis used to delete organization security policy association.
- POSITIONAL ARGUMENTS
- Name of the association to delete.
- REQUIRED FLAGS
- Display name or ID of the security policy ID of the association.
- OPTIONAL FLAGS
- ID of the organization in which the security policy is to be detached. Must be set if SECURITY_POLICY is display name.
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands: --account, --billing-project, --configuration, --flags-file, --flatten, --format, --help, --impersonate-service-account,
--log-http, --project, --quiet, --trace-token, --user-output-enabled,
$ gcloud helpfor details.
To delete an association with name ``example-association" of an organization
security policy with ID ``123456789", run:
$ gcloud alpha compute org-security-policies associations delete \ delete example-association --security-policy=123456789
- This command is currently in ALPHA and may change without notice. If this command fails with API permission errors despite specifying the right project, you may be trying to access an API with an invitation-only early access whitelist. This variant is also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-03-24.