- gcloud ai-platform models - AI Platform Models commands
An AI Platform model is a container representing an ML application or service. A
model may contain multiple versions which act as the implementation of the
service. See also:
gcloud ai-platform versions --help.
For more information, please see https://cloud.google.com/ml/docs/concepts/technical-overview#model
- GCLOUD WIDE FLAGS
These flags are available to all commands:
$ gcloud helpfor details.
is one of the following:
- Add IAM policy binding for a model.
- Create a new AI Platform model.
- Delete an existing AI Platform model.
- Describe an existing AI Platform model.
- Get the IAM policy for a model.
- List existing AI Platform models.
- Remove IAM policy binding for a model.
- Set the IAM policy for a model.
- Update an existing AI Platform model.
- These variants are also available:
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2020-12-15 UTC.