kf unset-env - Delete an environment variable on an App
kf unset-env APP_NAME ENV_VAR_NAME [flags]
Removes an environment variable by name from an App. Any existing environment variable(s) on the App with the same name will be removed.
Environment variables that are set by Kf or on the Space will be unaffected.
Apps will be updated without downtime.
kf unset-env myapp FOO
- Don't wait for the action to complete on the server before returning
- help for unset-env
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.kf)
- Kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config)
- Log HTTP requests to stderr
- Space to run the command against. This overrides the currently targeted space