kf create-service-broker - Add a service broker to the marketplace
kf create-service-broker NAME USERNAME PASSWORD URL [flags]
kf create-service-broker mybroker user pass http://mybroker.broker.svc.cluster.local
- Don't wait for the action to complete on the server before returning
- help for create-service-broker
- Only create the broker in the targeted space.
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.kf)
- Kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config)
- Log HTTP requests to stderr
- Space to run the command against. This overrides the currently targeted space