kf scale - Change the horizontal or vertical scale of an App without downtime
kf scale APP_NAME [flags]
Scaling an App will change the number of desired instances and/or the requested resources for each instance.
Instances are replaced one at a time, always ensuring that the desired number of instances are healthy. This property is upheld by running one additional instance of the App and swapping it out for an old instance.
The operation completes once all instances have been replaced.
# Display current scale settings kf scale myapp # Scale to exactly 3 instances kf scale myapp --instances 3
- Don't wait for the action to complete on the server before returning
- help for scale
- Number of instances, must be >= 1. (default -1)
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.kf)
- Kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config)
- Log HTTP requests to stderr
- Space to run the command against. This overrides the currently targeted space