kf delete-service - Delete a service instance in the targeted Space
kf delete-service SERVICE_INSTANCE [flags]
Deleting a service instance will remove the instance and any associated data on the instance.
You should delete all bindings before deleting a service. If you don't, the service will wait for that to occur before deleting.
kf delete-service my-service
- Don't wait for the action to complete on the server before returning
- help for delete-service
- Number of times to retry execution if the command isn't successful (default 5)
- Set the delay between retries (default 1s)
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.kf)
- Kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config)
- Log HTTP requests to stderr
- Space to run the command against. This overrides the currently targeted space