kf unbind-service - Revoke an App's access to the service instance
kf unbind-service APP_NAME SERVICE_INSTANCE [flags]
Unbind removes an App's access to a service instance.
This will delete the credential from the service broker that created the instance and update the VCAP_SERVICES environment variable for the App to remove the reference to the instance.
kf unbind-service myapp my-instance
- Don't wait for the action to complete on the server before returning
- help for unbind-service
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.kf)
- Kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config)
- Log HTTP requests to stderr
- Space to run the command against. This overrides the currently targeted space