kf create-autoscaling-rule - Create autoscaling rule for App
kf create-autoscaling-rule APP RULE-TYPE MIN-THRESHOLD MAX-THRESHOLD [flags]
Create an autoscaling rule for App.
The only (currently) supported rule type is CPU. It is the target percentage. It is calculated by taking the average of MIN-THRESHOLD and MAX-THRESHOLD.
The range of MIN-THRESHOLD and MAX-THRESHOLD is 1 to 100 (percent)
# Scale myapp based on CPU load targeting 50% utilization (halfway between 20 and 80) kf create-autoscaling-rule myapp CPU 20 80
- Don't wait for the action to complete on the server before returning
- help for create-autoscaling-rule
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.kf)
- Kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config)
- Log HTTP requests to stderr
- Space to run the command against. This overrides the currently targeted space