kf doctor - Run validation tests against the cluster
kf doctor [COMPONENT...] [flags]
Doctor runs tests one or more components to validate them.
If no arguments are supplied, then all tests are ran. If one or more arguments are suplied then only the test for those components are ran.
Possible components are:
kf doctor cluster
- Set the delay between executions (default 5s)
- help for doctor
- Number of times to retry doctor if it isn't successful (default 1)
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Config file (default is $HOME/.kf)
- Kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config)
- Log HTTP requests to stderr
- Space to run the command against. This overrides the currently targeted space